Wine As Art wine hardware is utilized on a wall-mounted decorative panel to display and store wine in an efficient and aesthetic format. From single panel wine storage to multi-panel showcase wine-wall displays, Wine As Art can transform any space. Wine bottles are colorful and interesting and can be utilized as a design element to create an aesthetic and entertaining wine storage space. The Wine As Art panel system incorporates a back wall plate, decorative top panel, and the Wine As Art wine hardware to produce a structurally sound and visually stunning way to store and display wine.
- Wall-mounted aesthetic wine storage
- Neck out or label forward wine bottle
- Bottle Capacity is 3, 6 or 9 bottles depending on hardware choice
- Latest material designs and hardware finishes
- Easy to install – template and screws included
- Choose single or multiple panels to create your own design from small (3 bottles), medium (54 bottles), and large wine collections (100+ bottles) depending on the combination of standard panels
- You can paint, stain or paper unfinished wood panels to match your space
- Transform your wine collection from obscure to showcase
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Wood Panel Options
The Wine As Art panel system incorporates a back wall plate, decorative top panel and the Wine As Art wine hardware to produce a structurally sound and visually stunning way to store and display wine.
White Oak, rift sawn
- White oak is a heavily grained wood that varies in color from pale yellow to pale brown. The ‘rift sawn’ graining of very uniform straight lines is typical in this wood pattern. Quarter sawn wood characteristics are sometimes present and can exhibit unique ‘flecks’ in the grain pattern and is commonly understood to be a quality feature of white oak.
- White oak a very hard wood species and has a medium to course wood grain texture. Quarter sawn and rift sawn white oak have the unique characteristic of being well suited for traditional and contemporary wine room applications. Espresso stained white oak can have an aged, traditional feel, while clear finished or gray stain can range from transitional to very modern.
- Black American walnut continues to be the standard for elegant transitional and contemporary wine storage systems. With a straight to irregular grain pattern, this light textured wood has a rich natural brown tone mixed with the typical sapwood that defines walnut wood. Wood tones can range from gray to purple but largely stay in the chocolate brown family.
- Walnut is well known for the smooth textures and natural luster when finished with a clear satin topcoat. Stains penetrate walnut wood well and can achieve a dark deep color while lightly exhibiting the wood grain.